Office hours on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Gift certificates available in person at the office or at ahealingsanctuary.com
ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE/ POSTURE ANALYSIS
- Back and neck pain may be caused by injury or poor posture. Poor posture is the result imbalance of muscle strength often caused by habitual movement or restriction of movement. Massage, stretching, trigger point therapy, cross fiber friction, Muscle Energy Techniques (MET), and Myofascial Release (MFR) can help you gain awareness of your body and relieve pain.
RELAXATION SPA MASSAGE
- Swedish or "relaxation" massage is the most recognized form of massage therapy in the west. Massage and warm towels, hot stones, soothing music, and aromatherapy essential oils help melt all your stress away.
- Adding massage into your training schedule can help prevent injury and improve performance. This can be a sport-specific, customized service to be sure we focus on what will benefit you the most.
ZEN SHIATSU and REFLEXOLOGY*
- Shiatsu, which means finger pressure in Japanese, is a form of massage which follows the prinicples of Traditional Chinese Medicine. I apply broad pressure over the entire body with my palms to warm up the muscles and then use my thumbs to work along energy meridian lines on the limbs and back. This therapy benefits body, mind, and spirit.
- Reflexology is hand and foot acupressure massage that has systemic benefits. *these two treatments allow the client to remain fully clothed.